Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Sunday I went to the museum with Belinda. It was cool, but rather expensive ($9 admission, $6 w/ student ID). And we didn't even finish looking at all the art. So anyways, this museum has these changing exhibits every few months. The current one features artwork by elderly people; work done in their 60s and up... And there was some stuff created by young people; youth who had experienced a lotta harsh realities. There were some paintings by a Frank Bruno, I believe, that I really liked. Apocalyptic-type shit and what not... Neat-o stuff. Very vivid images and colors. Then after the museum closed, we walked around the harbor a bit.

Oh, yeah - how funny is it that I just found out that Belinda works with my old middle school Spanish teacher! What a "small" world. (Those who know who my junior high teacher was will be able to appreciate this pun, hehe).

I had to work today and my feet hurt. Damn the man for making me work a full 8-hour workday! :-P And I can't believe they've got me workin' 40-hour work weeks for the next month. I don't care if it is the holiday season! :) See, if it wasn't retail work, I wouldn't be complainin' like this. But things are kinda lookin' up on the job front. I do have some prospects. I'm a hot item. :) Oh, and I met some cool people at work today. An Indian guy and a Persian guy - both friends. Maybe we'll hang out some time. They seemed like cool peeps.

And tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Thanks-give these! Sike... I think I'm gonna try to eat some stuff now. I need to stretch my stomach cuz it was not cool last year when I got full after eating only one plate of food! I only get to eat like this once a year, so I wanna be able to enjoy this day! So... Happy Turkey Day, ya Turkeys!! =)

No comments: