Monday, November 03, 2003

Went to hula class with Jeannie last week. It was alright. Interesting... but since it was not a beginner's course, I was messin' up. I'm not really good with "organized dance", especially having to know hand and feet movements...

Got me a job. A part-time one. Really don't want it, but it's about time I start bringing in some sort of income. It's at a place I once worked at two and a half years ago. Being in that store made me feel like I didn't wanna be there. But I'll be in a different department and supposedly there have been many changes, so, hope I'll last.

So far, Jeannie's the only one who's met my new friend. We went to his part-time job last Thursday. She approves. :-P And I hung out with him today (or yesterday, rather), passing on doing the karaoke thing with Belinda. Blah - I'm gonna try to go to sleep. 'Night!

No comments: