Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I overslept yesterday. I thought I had set my alarm for 10am. Enough time to study before I met with my class at 2:30 and do whatever else I had to do. I woke up several times throughout the morning, but I just kept going back to sleep thinking, "I'll just wake up when my alarm goes off." Well, when I finally did decided to "get up-get up," I saw that it was just about 2:30. D'oh! Usually, I can pull of a "out the door in 10 minutes" bit, but it just didn't work this time. I knew it was posta be hot, so I wanted to wear something different. And I just had trouble with the outfit I picked, but I was determined to wear it. So, I didn't leave the house until about an hour later. I got to class all late, missed everything. But I was there in time to fill out the evaluations, which is what the prof wanted.

Anyhoo... I'm still experimenting with fashion. I mean, I don't really have an extensive wardrobe, so, I can't really wear the things I want, but sometimes I try stuff... If I had money, I would re-vamp my wardrobe. And I don't have a particular style. Just like my music tastes, so are my tastes in clothes. Yesterday, I was more punk casual or something. And today, I don't know whatchoo call it, but it's attracting attention. Everyone's staring at me. I don't know what the girls are thinkin', but the blue-collared workers like it. Hehe... Walkin' down the street to campus: *honk honk* *woo woo* *hey hey* LoL... And this one guy was like, "When can I take you out to lunch?" or "What time you want to go to lunch?" Silly man.

I'm such a slacker... I'm just wastin' time. Should do some research. But I really don't feel like it... Hope I get to go somewhere this summer...

No comments: