Monday, January 27, 2003

We made it to the gym yesterday. But we took it easy, stayin' off those bikes and cross-trainers and whatever the hellz you call 'em. :) We went to the gym without sleeping from our night out. Two weekends in a row for me going to the gym. That's a record. Now let's see if I can start getting myself to go during the week at school. I mean, I should since I'm paying for it anyway. We have to pay a mandatory fee to use the facilities on campus, whether we plan to use them or not.

Anyway... didn't do anything last night. Pretty much wasted the day sleeping and doing nothing really productive. Well, except for watching my favorite show when it finally came on after all that stupid sports crap. "Alias" was good last night! A lotta crazy things went down in that episode. I wonder what's gonna happen next! Jennifer Garner - she oughta be my motivation for trying to get into a gym routine. I'm gonna learn to do what she does. Hehe... And I think I wanna go see that movie she's starring in with Ben Affleck - "Daredevil." I also wanna see that movie with Queen Latifah and Steve Martin. That looks like it'll be funny.

And tomorrow - the second week of "American Idol." I hope this season will be as good as the first when one of my colleagues and I would watch it religiously. I wonder what's goin' on on the Spanish version of the show. I saw some of it during winter break. It's called "Operación Triunfo." It was quite different than "American Idol" and I didn't fully understand how it all worked.

So, I think I got my answer from the subject of last Tuesday's blog. And the answer was more or less in the affirmative. I think. I dunno... there's much to work on and work out. ¿Me oyes, papi? :-P

Okay... I've got a LOT of catching up to do with my school work. I gotta try not to sleep so much because there's just too much that needs to be done. Dammit. Why do I always procrastinate?

No comments: