Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I went to the gym again on Sunday. But it was all for nothing, considering what I've eaten since then. Hehe. My fat azz needs to eat! Ha - I actually wish my ass was fat. Can someone give me some tips on how to increase my butt size and get some child-bearing hips? I don't wanna hafta resort to the butt implants. LoL... I just wish I got more of my Black side when it came to distributing the butt genes. Unfortunately, I have my mother's behind from her youth. Well, it's not so bad - she can testify how it draws "the brothers." And I could, too. hehe... But still - it's just not the same. It's not round enough!

Enough about butts... after the gym on Sunday, I went with my mom to her friend's house for a minute. Then I arranged a date with one of my best guy buds, Robert. It took some convincing to get him out, but we finally hung out. I haven't seen him in a while and we haven't talked in a long time. We had a nice time, doing a little bit of catch-up. I took him to the place where my current object of affection works. But Bert didn't know that until a little bit later in the evening.

But, argh! I think it's time I entered a convent. I'm not making or finding any more meaningful relationships with the opposite sex and it's killing me! Okay, no, not really. I'm exaggerating. But it is frustrating! I can't seem to find a guy that I like, who likes me back, AND is worth the time! It's always me liking someone who's off limits... Or someone liking me and me not feeling the same. Or just some other really stupid reason. >:-O

And my current obsession - I just don't get him. I mean, I don't know what the deal is or where we stand. I'm just ready to give up on him. That's my problem: I crush too hard. I think with my emotions, ignoring all my rational thoughts. But that can only last for so long before I snap back to reality. So, if homeboy is as pressed as I am right now, he better act like it. It would work to his advantage if the feeling is mutual for him to stop giving me mixed signals. He may not think he is, but that's how I'm seeing it.

Cuz, shiet - he's interfering with my game. LoL. Nah, it's just that I'll be shootin' down other guys' game for his sake 'cause I can only have a 'serious' crush on one guy at a freakin' time! Dammit. I'm so confused. :-S

My mom would yell at me if she knew how I was behaving for a stupid boy. She, being old-fashioned, says a guy should chase a girl - not a girl chasing after a guy. I think she's right. And I have another friend who's like that. And she's much more strong-willed than I. For this guy who wasn't giving her the same attention she would give him, she was like, "scratch that!" That's the approach I need to take.

Damn American boys! More reason for me to want to move to another country... If I keep throwin' myself at you and I don't feel that you're being responsive enough, I'll eventually learn to say "fuck it." So, you better watch out, Mister! :-P

Alright. No more of my little girl anguish. Wait - one more thing - boys suck! :-P hehe... Okay, I'm done now. :)

I really need to hit the books. I'm already slacking and it's only the beginning of the semester. Sheesh. What the f*** is my problem? Well, honestly, part of its the damn male species. Grrr! But anyway...

I'm auditing Hebrew again this semester. But I'll only be able to attend one of the two classes a week since it conflicts with my Introduction to Arabian Nights class. In that class we'll be reading a few of the stories in Arabic. I'm a little intimidated of the native speaker who's in the class. But my teacher says not to be and to go to him whenever I have a question. Kelly's also in that class. She's the non-native speaker who's married to an Arab. So, she has help at home. All these unfair advantages. It does intimidate me.

I'm also taking a class on Global Terrorism and Islam, one on Contemporary Arab Society, and an Arabic Translation Workshop. I was hoping for a light semester in terms of actual work. But I can see these courses as being time-consuming. Ugh, I hate school.

Last night I went with Justin and Tony to Border's to do some homework. I got a tiny bit of work done. We were there about two hours until it closed at 11. Then we eventually went out for some drinks and talked until that place closed at 1. Then we headed to the liquor store, bought some Malibu and pineapple juice, chilled at Justin's place for a bit. Then we headed to Denny's for some food. I got back in the house maybe around 4am. Had a teeny-weeny hangover feeling. But I feel fine now. I just need to get some homework done. But I lack motivation. *sigh*

Get me to a nunnery...

No comments: