Sunday, January 26, 2003

Bad start to the semester. I'm already slackin'. But what's new, right??

Well, part of my reason for not doing my work is that I've been getting out more than I usually do. It's probably nothing for most everyone else, but I usually don't leave the house 'cept to go to school.

Friday, I made my way back to my parents' house, then ended up going out with Jeannie and some of her friends to a club/lounge in the city. We got there hella late, so, we weren't there too long. It was a nice place. From the outside, kinda looks like a hole in the wall. But on the inside, it was rather spacious, nicely decorated - that is, modern-looking - and there were some trendy (and some not-so-trendy) people in there. Afterwards, we went to Double T Diner. I got home around 5 in the morning.

Then... I got my sleep, then Tara and Jeannie and I made it to the gym again. Oh, my abs were still burning from the last week. We were posta go to the gym again today, but I dunno if I'ma make it cuz I just may wanna sleep. Jeannie got me to go to the club with her and the guys (the same ones from the night before). I was making all kinds of excuses for not going - like that I didn't have no club gear (cuz most my stuff is at my apartment, not my parents' house). And Jeannie was like, we'll get you some clothes. And I'm like, I got no shoes. So, me, Tara, and Jeannie ended up going to the mall for bubble tea and looking and clothing. Got me some pants and a top to match the shoes I was already wearing.

We headed to the club mad late. I thought we weren't even gonna get a chance to enjoy it. But we were there for a good couple hours, I guess. I ended up seeing this dude from my undergrad there. I remember when I used to go clubbing regularly, I used to always see this cat at the club. And though we didn't really talk on campus, save for greeting each other, we would always dance with each other. So, he spots me last night and we dance and fill each other in on what we're up to these days. He tells me I've taken care of my self since the last time we seen each other... asks me if I'm single... Sometimes I wish lying came easy to me, or that I just knew how to be honest cuz, although this guy is cool, I'm not interested in him in "that way." So, I coulda lied and said I was seeing somebody. Or I coulda told him the truth that I didn't have no man (which is what I did)... But then I didn't tell him I wasn't tryna get with him or anything 'cause he was obviously feeling me. But I did end up exchanging info with him.

I also met this Indian guy from Great Britain. He's a medic. Hmm... lemme see whassup with that! LoL... Nah... He seemed nice enough. Don't think I'd be interested in "seeing" him in a romantic way or whatever. But he was okay-looking. And if I wanna go to England before the summer, I hafta let him know cuz after that, he'll be in the States. Heh... I'ma hafta think about that one! ;) We did swap e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.

Met some other guys... not particularly noteworthy. Or I'm just too lazy to re-cap. :-P My friends were jokin' about what a mack I am. Hehe... I'm not really a mack. I'm just a jerk magnet. LoL - nah. These guys weren't jerks. Oh - and on the way out... kinda rubbed shoulders with one of the doormen right quick. Italian-American. But I had thought he was Arab. That's why I had talked to him. Hehe...

Then we ended up going back to one of the guys we went with - to his house for a minute... Then back to Double T Diner... And long story short, I got back in the house at 8:30am. Tara wanted to go to the gym this morning, and earlier than we usually go. But I dunno... Jeannie and I are deliberating on the matter on IM right now. LoL. We're like, if we go, no cardio today if we go or we'll be no more good. Let's see if we even go...

And it's Super Bowl Sunday. I've never done anything for that, but I'm tryna see if something's up. If I don't do anything, ain't no thing. But I'm also down for almost whatever...

No comments: