Friday, March 02, 2007

Back on the Blog!

Just in time for spring...

I can't believe I'm finally back on Blogger. I've tried for the longest time to get logged on, but just couldn't and I'm not sure why. We're talking several months!! I moved and was without internet connection for about a month, but that was about it. I'm using the same exact desktop PC and I even have the same company providing my internet. I don't know what happened, but I could not for the life of me even get onto the Blogger homepage, much less sign in! But every so often I'd give it a shot and I'd have one or two "almost" successes. Well, today I've hit the jackpot.

Sucks that I couldn't sign in over the past 6 months or so. I did have things to "rant & rave" about, that I think I've long since forgotten! Ah, well. There will always be new issues and events to write about. :)

No comments: