Thursday, December 19, 2002

Okay, so it's nearly 7 in the morning and I'm still awake. Not only did I not sleep last night, I didn't sleep the night before! Save for an hour nap or so. Hmm... maybe I should go to the library. I always manage to sleep in there. :-P But, yeah, right! I ain't goin' in there! Not until next year. I finally, finally finished this damn semester. I probably failed. But I'm finished for now. :-T

I'm looking forward to vegetatin' a little bit. Wait - I always do that. Well, this time I'm allowed to do it. And I need to get to the stores. Christmas is comin', the goose is getting fat... And I still haven't bought presents my family yet.

And I'm lookin' forward to New Years! This will be my 3rd New Years where I'ma actually out the house. From ages 1 throught 20, I would ring in the New Year doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Then I finally got out the house with one of my friends to chill at someone else's house. It wasn't all that, but it was better than being at home, laying on the floor, listening to music. And last New Years, I was in México! That was cool. Got to spend it with my best Mexican friend and her family and partake in a few traditions, as well as for Day of the Three Kings.

Now, this New Years... I will be at an undisclosed locale. Dancing to hip-hop and who knows what else. Getting pissy drunk 'cause it's open bar. Stayin' out 'til the early mornin'. I plan to wild out. :-D I hope I have fun...

So, this may be my last post of two thousand two. Wow. Time's a-flying! Where does it all go?

No comments: