Friday, October 25, 2002

'Bout damn time they caught the sniper! Or DID they?? :-P Who the hell cares. I just don't wanna hear about it no more...

So, anyway - on to more important things. I went to the movies tonight. I don't get out much, nor do I frequent the theatres. But it's always good to get out. Went to see "Brown Sugar" with Nadine. I liked it. You know - a love story. Go see it and support Black films. If we're gonna waste our money on things we don't need, why not give back to the community?!

The weekend is just about here. And I should spend much of it studying. But I probably won't. Last weekend I spent my time... Saturday afternoon I was at the mall with JP and Jeannie. Saw a couple peeps from undergrad there. Didn't buy anything 'cause nothing caught my eye. I want shoes and pants, though... Then, later that evening, Tara and I went to TGI Friday's. We were there until around 2AM. Then Sunday, I caught a few hours of TV on satellite. Got to see Christina Aguilera on some show called something like "Stripped in NY". Interesting that this new album will reveal the real Christina. I'll probably go get it. Then I got to see my girl Shakira on "Making the Video: 'Objection'" or whatever the heck the show's called. Then on like MTV2, I finally got to see her 'unplugged'. And she did that show way before she crossed over. I was happy. Too bad I ain't have a video tape handy so I could record it...

Man, it's already midnight. I'm shuttin' down the blog. Then I'll talk to one of my internet buddies for a minute before I call it a night or do some homework. Peace!

No comments: