Tuesday, September 17, 2002

What is up with "Fat Free" Jell-O pudding?? I mean, the fact that I'm eating chocolate pudding, do you think I care if it's got fat in it or not? Heh. Actually, I just don't think it tastes good if it don't got fat in it! That's like a general rule - if it tastes good, it's probably not good for you! :)

So, here I am in front of the computer. You know what that means- I should be doing my homework! But, old habits die hard. I'll never be a good student. Ever. How I made it this far is one of the world's mysteries. I better shut up. Don't wanna jinx myself! :-P

So, last week on the 11th, I guess they were having all these memorial ceremonies all around the country. When my classmates and I were on our way from our convo class to grammar and 4 fighter jets, or whatever the hell they were, flew overhead. I'll be damned if me and Nadine didn't get all scared. We heard this loud noise and I sorta ducked and almost covered my ears. That was kinda crazy. Then one of our classmates was teasing us saying, "It's okay. You never hear the one that actually hits you." We both gave him a punch in the arm. hehe

And something's wrong with me. Well, that's nothing new. But also last week, I sneezed, letting out a little "choo" sound. Then, for some inexplicable reason I exclaimed, "hap-py birthday." And if you woulda heard me you woulda looked at me really strange. No, but stranger than you look at me now. lol

I caught another documentary on World Link TV the other night. It was called "Good Kurds, Bad Kurds". The Kurds are found in Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and I guess Russia. The "good Kurds" - according to the US regime, are the ones persecuted by Saddam, and the "bad" ones are the ones in Turkey. It's all related to the BS that our government propogates. You know, all part of the hypocrisy which is our so-called democracy (see Malcolm X). Basically, it's bad for Saddam to kill his Kurdish population, but it's okay for Turkey to do it - and with US weapons - because Turkey is one of the only democracies in the Middle East. And the injustice continues.

Anyway... I'm out!

No comments: