Thursday, September 26, 2002

Last Friday I went to a party. It was a school function, actually. An annual shindig for the student, faculty, staff and friends of the Center I'm a part of at school. It was alright. But why wasn't anyone chaperoning me?! I'm sayin', wine is a "sophisticated" drink that you sip on, right? Well? Why wasn't anyone stopping me as I drank my cups like Kool-Aid? LoL. Basically, my ass was drunk that night. I didn't realize how much that alcohol had affected me while I was queen of the dancefloor (hehe). Only when I left the floor to go to the bathroom did I actual notice that I couldn't walk straight. =) And my memory of that night is in parts. I felt like time didn't go by quick that night, but, it turned out that I spent quite a bit of time in the different places we went to after the party. I can't really explain. I just know that when I was getting out the taxi, I saw the gutter and turned behind me to Nadine saying, "Be careful" and what not 'cause there's a bit of a decline in the road. I step over the gutter onto the curb and - kerplop! I fall. Ironic.

Anyway, I had a bit of a hangover in the morning. My hangovers don't consist of headaches, but of stomach aches. I just ended up sleeping that morning. And I didn't get any homework done that weekend. In fact, I haven't been getting any work done, period. I need to stop that. I am not trying to prolong my studies. Oh - I am accepting donations for all those who want to contribute to my college fund. How else am I gonna pay back over 60 grand in student loans? Besides the obvious answer of marrying rich? (Yeah, right. I would never marry for money! But it doesn't sound like a bad idea right now... lol).

Okay, I don't feel like writing anymore. Plus, I don't have much to say. Or at least nothing I feel like revealing at the moment. ;) So, peace out, homie G's!

No comments: