Monday, June 23, 2008

Sothea's So Cute!

Sothea is a toddler. She turned one a month ago and I don't have enough posts on her. She's got quite a personality. Initially, I thought she would be quiet and observant, unlike her big sister. I thought that maybe she'd be introverted. That still may be the case, but I'm thinking she's got quite a bit of spunk! She will express her displeasures and she will make known when she's pleased. She's starting to fight her sister back, who's not always so nice and is sometimes jealous. Sothea now smacks her sister and screams!

But I think in general, she still will be the quiet one. She probably won't be as talkative and friendly as Thevy. She's not as easygoing with strangers and is more apt to cry when someone other than her immediate family gets too close or wants to hold her. But she's still great. I find her so adorable and I can't wait until she starts talking!

No comments: