Friday, May 06, 2005

First Name: Bob, Last Name: Weaddababy-eetsagirl

My husband and I (for those who didn't know, yes, I'm married =P) welcome to our family a brand new addition: a little girl. Here are the basics -

DOB: May 1, 2005
Time: 1:37pm
Weight: 8lbs, 4oz
Length: 20in


Sheena, Jr.
a.k.a.
Thevy
(tay-VEE)

She's a real mini-me. :-) I can see myself, my sister, and my nephew when I look at her. But I think she has Peter's nose. That remains to be seen, of course. She was born with a nice head of hair. So far it's straight. I wonder if it'll get curly/wavy? Anyway, she's so cute; I have to keep her away from the grandmothers - especially my mother - for fear that she will be stolen and indoctrinated. :-/

Anyway, for those who attended the shower, I hope to send announcements out as soon as I can. (Pictures are also available via e-mail.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sheena.... She's absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous... I just forgot to put my name at the bottom... Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

I am such a loser... I keep hitting enter before I can put my name... That's sleep deprivation for you.