Friday, September 26, 2008

Thevy the Artist

The other day, Thevy drew a picture on her chalk board. I was in the kitchen and she called down from upstairs that she drew a picture of me and she was excited. When I later went into the playroom and noticed her work of art, I was impressed. It was quite excellent, if I do say so. I intended to take a picture of it, but my camera never has charged batteries in it and Thevy soon after erased the picture.

But today, she drew a picture in her coloring book. A picture of she and I. This time I scanned it. It may a little hard to see until your eyes can focus on it. She used colored pencil and the images from the next two pages bleed through. You get a better view if you click on the image. There's floating/random happy face sort of in the middle and right below that is Thevy. And to the right is me. Pretty good for a 3-year-old, isn't it? :)



Update
Thevy has made changes to her drawing. At first, the changes were nice. She added her sister to the picture. But as you can see, she went crazy with the additions! She put hair on her. Hair on me, I guess. But you know what else she did? While she was drawing, I heard her narrating her actions. She gave me a belly and boobies. Yup. She said the boobies are what the baby was on. haha. I asked her what the little circle was next to my boob. She said it was an eye. lmao. Oh, yeah - and she said that she and I were wearing dresses. (Don't forget to click on the image to enlarge it).

No comments: